Friday, May 20, 2011

Encouragement When We Need It the Most

You must, Must, MUST read this post.

I've lurked on The Rejectionist's website since I joined the blogging community. Remember my Wednesday post about Cleverness? Yeah, well, the comments are always so amazingly, snorting-laugh Little Bear's Porridge!* Anything I write may fall flat, but I had to get my Sentimental Cheetah on for that awesome post.

Read it. Wallow in it. Take encouragement from it. Then go write 1,000 words. :)

-Marie

* That JUST happened! Make it stick, people. hehe

2 comments:

Stina said...

1000 words, huh? By the time I've finished blogging today, I'll have probably written that many in the comments. Does that count? :D

Write Life said...

I'm trying to get on to check it out...my computer at work has other ideas, like maybe I should be working! Speak soon!