Friday, October 7, 2011

Mr. Jobs, Twitter, and baby cheetahs (uh, NOT MINE!)

Hi all, and Happy Friday!

Sad note: The Twitter community understandably teared up Wednesday evening when Steve Jobs passed away. He was an innovator, a think-out-of-the-boxer, who made his dreams come true. No matter what. Whether you liked his methods or have never supported Apple, there's no denying that the man made things happen. For that, he will be missed, but remembered always.

Smiley note: Speaking of Twitter, I'm on Twitter!!!!!! Yes, I finally got my cheetah tail off the couch and figured out what the heck # and @ now mean. There's a cutesy, red button to your right if you'd like to follow me. I'll return the favor, of course. Thanks for the push, Laura Stanford!

Awesome, cutest-thing-EVER note:

Two words.

Flufftastic. Adorableness.

Don't miss it! :D

-Marie

2 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Marie!!! ADORE that you're finally on Twitter with the rest of us crazy chicks! ((hugs))

Oh, and btw, I also love Halloween. By far my fave holiday. I'm going to try to post a pic of all my decorations. We go nuts for the trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood. Love, love, love!

Zan Marie said...

Marie,
I'm *not* on Twitter, but I do follow your blog. Does that count? ; )