Saturday, January 22, 2011

What's your sign, baby?

I've always been a Capricorn. A quick google search says a Capricorn is/has:

Good organizational skills
Neat & tidy
Practical
Realistic
Strong work ethic

Materialistic tendencies
Conventional
Respects authority
Egotism
Cruel taskmaster
Servility
Excessive perfectionism

All of which I'll give a 'yup, that says it all.' I especially like cruel taskmaster. Mwahaha!

But times are a'changin (Bull Mountain, don't go changin'! Google away, I'll wait).

Zodiac Change?

According to the article, the Zodiac's screwed up. I'm now apparently a Sagittarius. Whaaaa? My arch nemesis (read as older sister) is a Sagittarius, or rather she was. Here's a bit about a Sagittarius.

Fun
Optimist
Good-natured
Sociable
Spiritual
Impatient
Fears responsibility
Self-indulgence
Fanaticism
Peter Pan syndrome
Tendency to gamble

So, now I'm in a huge Dilemma.

Tangent! I'm seeing the movie The Dilemma tonight. I'll post a review tomorrow (100 words or less, pinky swear). 

Anyway...Impatient? Self-indulgent? Peter Pan syndrome? Maybe the first two and a lot of the others (optimist, um hello!), but let's talk about the third. As you all know, I *heart* Pan. I fist my hands on my hips, give the sky a cocky grin, and doodle-doo every chance I get (and the Cheetah flies!), but I don't know about being socially immature and having a huge dependence on my mom. Although, mom is pretty awesome...

Tendency to gamble? Well, I do want to be an author. :)

So, what's your NEW sign, baby? Does it make sense? Do your crow in public for no reason?

-Marie

No comments: