Tuesday, February 22, 2011

=IF(AND(U2="enter contest",B4="March 1"),"WIN BIG","very, very sad")

There are SIX days left in the FLY TO 500 Contest. I'm giving away 25 Amazon gift cards, my lovies, so check it out! :)

The Oscars are upon us. James Franco and Anne Hathaway take the stage this Sunday. Who's gonna win!? I admit, I haven't seen all of the movies, but here's a quick run-down of my picks for the five, main categories.

Best Picture: I've watched 5 of the 10 nominees, so of those, it has to be Inception (I really, REALLY liked The Fighter, though)

Best Actor: Colin Firth. I saw The Social Network, but honestly, I liked Jesse Eisenberg better in Zombieland.

Best Supporting Actor: CHRISTIAN BALE

Best Actress: Natalie Portman. Michelle Williams is great (loved her in Dawson's Creek and Brokeback Mountain, I can't lie), so she would be my second choice.

Best Supporting Actress: Melissa Leo. She takes 'crazy mama' to the next level in The Fighter. Who cares if she posted questionable "campaign" ads. This is about acting, right? Right?!

Who are your choices? Which movie do I need to see like crazy? Take your picks!

-Marie

No comments: