Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Orbit the Earth, and What a Croc!

Another viral video!

Save all those millions it would cost to go into space (yes, you actually can), and check out this link.

While you're in awe of our B-U-tiful planet, what about this 2,300+ pound crocodile?



YIKES! What a croc!

I know Earth Day's officially in March, but I like to put a little of that good-natured (PUN), tree-hugging attitude into every day.  The World Wildlife Fund, my charity of choice, offers tons of ways to contribute to its vision of building a future in which people live in harmony with nature. Animal adoptions (umm, cheeetah anyone?!), merchandise, education, and a bunch of fun stuff like this quiz.

Enjoy this Autumn as the colors change, and remember that somewhere, there's a 2,300 pound croc smiling just for you, hehe.

-Marie

1 comment:

Golden Eagle said...

I love the video! :)

I heard about the croc--gosh, it's huge.