1. Become a morning person! Force away the frown, and say your version of 'Good Morning' to everyone you see from at least 6am to 10am. My greeting tends to be "Mornin' ladies!" or "Hey Boss!." Be THAT person. :)
2. Post on your blog! Even if you don't regularly post on Fridays, find something excellent to say/show. You know, something like this crazy-happy cheetah.
Thank you, Google images!
3. Use the word 'Awesome' on some social media site. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, wherever you prefer.
4. Work on your book. First line, query, synopsis, edits. Whatever needs to be done, do it.
5. Dance in your living room. Sing in your car. Be happy.
You're nervously asking 'What's the deal, Marie?,' right? Well, a flying truck (NOT related to the flying cheetah) ran a stoplight on Wednesday and would've slammed into the driver side door of my beige Civic had not the awesome (AHHH! There's the word!) driver of the van next to me blasted its horn. I'm not dead, and that's pretty cool!
Bottom line. Life's too short. Be happy and healthy! I heart all of you!